They are continuing refactoring their engine and improving their engine capability in both detection and performance. Cloud protection may be added in 6.0.When we will get cloud protection and better detection engine ? When they will extend database size ?
They are continuing refactoring their engine and improving their engine capability in both detection and performance. Cloud protection may be added in 6.0.
If you found anything undetected, be sure to send to firstname.lastname@example.org . Mostly you would get response within 24 hours.
Large database size does not always mean an AV engine can detect more malware. The good standard should be how many variants can be detected via a single virus definition/feature. A picture from their whitepaper can better illustrate this.
View attachment 235332
I have blamed several times for their terrible detection rate in new threats. They said they will improve. Let's see.
There is a security report and summary for 2019 from Huorong. Interesting to see. (Use translator)
Hi, it'so buggy. I install huorong but when I want to make a scan nothing the system freeze like, i try to make report.
the bug is present since months and with a fresh install of Windows 10
Hi, thanks to your support and sorry for my english I'm a french user and I love Huorong but since 3 month I can't use it .
When I just install the soft already is ok, the scan, the update, the log, it works very well
But when after install I reboot the PC the delay of start huorong is long , the scan don't work , the log don't work and the soft is not responsive
I join the crash.dump like you say and a little screenrecorder when after reboot I want to play with huorong.
Dear Tinder users,
Hello! Thank you all for using Tinder Security Software 5.0. Download address: Click to download
Here are today's updates:
1. Optimized popup interception library.
2. Optimized the vulnerability scanning rules.
3. Optimized garbage cleaning rules.
Program defect repair:
1. Fixed the issue that the file failed to clean due to multiple infections.
2. Fixed the problem that the virus name is too long and will cause isolation failure.
3. Fixed the issue that Iceweasel was not added to the application hardening.
4. Fixed the problem that the occupation of Everything tool cannot be scanned.
5. Fixed the problem that file shredding cannot directly delete the linked files of symbolic links.
6. Fixed the problem that the custom protection rules that the software needs to ask will be automatically processed.
7. Fixed the issue that the startup items are scanned to two items, which belong to the same program but have different descriptions.
8. Fixed the problem that after switching between full-screen windows, there is a chance that the hidden window of the traffic floating window fails to hide.
9. Fixed the issue that when the scheduled task path is a relative path, it will be recognized as an invalid startup item.
10. Fixed the problem of too much historical traffic recording, which caused sliding to look at the recording stutter.
11. Fixed an issue where multiple right-clicking on the pop-up blocker tray to exit the operation will cause multiple query windows.
12. Fixed the problem that nplayerPlus will use SMB protocol to access the PC's shared directory and will be blocked by the network intrusion interception function.
13. Fixed the issue that turning on the "Pop-up Blocking-Window Recording" function would result in the abnormal use of the transaction software of the large-family room.
14. Fixed an issue where clicking the "Show desktop button" in the taskbar at the bottom right corner of the browser would prevent the traffic floating window from being hidden.
15. Fixed the problem that when the system is a non-English and non-Chinese system, Tinder's function to create a scheduled task will fail to create a scheduled task.
With your help, Tinder is improving every day, thank you for your support!
Tinder Operation Team
March 31, 2020
Hi. This issue is confirmed. This is related to the same bug as the freeze issue due to non-Chinese nor non-English system language. The bug is being fixed and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your feedback.