Release Note for 126.96.36.199 (04/26/20)
BUG ID 23209, program interface freezes when scanning, was fixed in 188.8.131.52.Dear velvet users,
Hello! Thank you all for using velvet security software 5.0. Download address: Click to download
The following is today's update:
1. It is not recommended to install patch groupings for bug fixes.
1. Optimized pop-up interception library.
2. Optimized the flow monitoring interface.
3. Optimized the vulnerability scanning rule base.
4. Optimized the garbage cleaning rule base.
Program defect repair:
1. Fix the problem that uac will not be triggered until the gadget restarts.
2. Fixed the problem that some items in the right-click management need to be filtered.
3. Fixed the problem that the card interface will appear when importing custom rules.
4. Fixed the problem of Autorun.inf which can be repaired by U disk scanning prompt.
5. Fixed the problem that Microsoft official website tools make U disk system disk velvet report repairable items.
6. Fixed the problem that the velvet interface stuck and could not be used normally under non-Chinese or English system language.
7. Fix the problem that the real-time monitoring level of the file is medium, and use winrar to decompress a virus compression package, which will not report the virus.
8. Fix the problem that the specified custom rule is queried through the search name, and then the rule switch button is set, and the operation does not take effect.
9. Fix the problem that the flow suspension window setting is unchecked "Auto hide when full screen", but the Edge browser is still automatically hidden under full screen.
With your help, velvet is improving every day, thank you for your support!
Tinder operating team
April 26, 2020