New Update Huorong Internet Security (Updates)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
They post changelogs on their forum.
There isn't many changes in 5.0 version(they are working on 6.0). And there isn't any change logs of 6.0 version for now.(because it still in alpha stage)
Hi @lvseqiji

Can you say where can I found the needed Changelogsite into their Forum

I found only this here but nothing more

Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @lvseqiji

I found nothing infos in that forum can you find them please

Neueste Version: 5.0.75.3 | Aktualisiert am 15.03.2024 | 23.46M

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
newscreen160973218.jpg

Reactions: B-boy/StyLe/

GakunGak

Level 1
Jul 4, 2011
@vampir4a

Install Revo Uninstaller latest version, reboot windows into safe mode, from there run revo uninstaller, in the installed programs list find the Huorong, uninstall it from there (uninstaller from the program may fail due to safe mode, this is OK), once finished, continue the Revo uninstall wizard by selecting deep registry clean, check everything it finds regarding huorong, continue futher and it will find files belonging to the antivirus, remove those as well, finish the wizard, restart into normal mode and using System Informer app, search for remnant processes/services, shouldn't be any, but just in case.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Neueste Version: 5.0.75.4 | Aktualisiert am 31.03.2024 | 23.66M

Mops21

bobdoe

Level 2
Oct 10, 2020
Just a heads up re leftovers when you uninstall... A previous version left some r entries (4 or 5) that for the longest time, I was unable to delete. All it finally took was Registrar Registry Manager free (hope this isnt considered spam) from safe mode... Windows version might work too.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Just a heads up re leftovers when you uninstall... A previous version left some r entries (4 or 5) that for the longest time, I was unable to delete. All it finally took was Registrar Registry Manager free (hope this isnt considered spam) from safe mode... Windows version might work too.
Ah okay thank you very m,uch for your infos

Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.