I am back but really sad and depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
After I have gone away from internet from last few days I am back lonely,sad and depressed.
Lost faith in god.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Nice to hear from you but why so sad and depressed.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Stranger said:
After I have gone away from internet from last few days I am back lonely,sad and depressed.
Lost faith in god.

Why what's wrong, never lose faith Stranger
Proverbs 3:5-8 ESV

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Yes:
5. Trust in Yahweh with all your heart; do not rely on your own insight.
6. Let his presence pervade all your ways and he will protect your foot from the snare.
7. Do not consider yourself wise, fear God, and turn away from evil.
8. This will be a medicine to your body and a relief to your bones.

Leia mais em: http://www.bibliacatolica.com.br/21/24/3.php#ixzz2ENtZYnmx

We are with you, you are not alone then head up - tomorrow the sun will be shining!

D

Deleted member 178

welcome back, my friend, Nobody can give you happiness but yourself, just believe in you.

I

illumination

Before one can truly appreciate the company of others, one must be able to appreciate their own company, to be comfortable with themselves, to love themselves.

Take a long look into a mirror, think upon the things that cause you this self doubt, what are they, the causes...
Remember everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time, no one is perfect, regardless of what you may have thought. Keeping this in mind, embrace your flaws, learn to look at yourself with respect.

Also remember,
We are all connected, never alone upon this round spinning sphere of energy!

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
those depressed comments dont suits u :D

just a suggestion try and share your problem u might feel a lot relived :)

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
hey dude dont worry be happy

my own motto:

live every day as if its your last and become a born again rebel

merry christmas everyone and always know this the rebels of the world has your back

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
rebel4life said:
hey dude dont worry be happy

my own motto:

live every day as if its your last and become a born again rebel

merry christmas everyone and always know this the rebels of the world has your back

About 'live every day as if its your last' - very true ..

The Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius an important Stoic philosopher who wrote a book circulated under the title 'Meditations' - so some variations on this theme:

"Live not one's life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last."

"You will give yourself peace of mind if you perform every act of your life as if it were your last."
also translated:
'You will find rest from vain fancies if you perform every act in life as though it were your last.'

Good read too, for you: Live Every Day As if It Were Your Last: By Michel Fortin: on michelfortin.com : http://michelfortin.com/live-day/

NICKELBACK!
Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day : on YouTube, with lyrics too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlziVnesRdE

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Welcome back Stranger. You just have to look on the bright side of life ;)

S

starchild76

stranger welcome back home! all the members truely do care about you and are filled with advice and tips , for sure.....this must give you a better feeling!! and remember : every day is a new start! do not hang in the past! just look up and rise positively to the challenges , the next day has to offer , believe in yourself and stay true to yourself!!!

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Stranger welcome back
many of the members have a lot of love and respect for you :heart:
as do I , I hope you find comfort in the fact that you are not alone
and here is a Hug for you (((((((Hug))))))) :heart:

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Wish you a better tomorrow. If You had a problem with the new job, forget about it. You ll find something better soon.

Bo

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
We appreciate you Stranger. We are happy that you exist. We have confidence in you.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Thanks all for your kind words first.
I don't respect/believe God is one matter but now I hate him.
Lost 2 dear ones in 2011-12 and the death of the members was really at unexpected age.

Though I am suffering from various problem in my life from last few years,lost almost everything which include status in society,money,home,car and even health of each family member but I have keep my faith in god but after death of the 2 members who are in their young ages I really broke from inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.