I am back but really sad and depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
Stranger said:
Thanks all for your kind words first.
I don't respect/believe God is one matter but now I hate him.
Lost 2 dear ones in 2011-12 and the death of the members was really at unexpected age.

Though I am suffering from various problem in my life from last few years,lost almost everything which include status in society,money,home,car and even health of each family member but I have keep my faith in god but after death of the 2 members who are in their young ages I really broke from inside.

I may not be able to understand ur pain fully but what ever you have faced sounds really painful to me,
u have already been very strong till now, i couldn't ever realize that there was such a sad person behind all those funny comments,
dont give up hope, its the only thing which keeps us alive
May god bless you with all its might and the souls of your dead loved ones rest in peace !!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Sad to hear that happened Stranger or I mean Friend :p You are always welcome here at MalwareTips. We will be there for you when you need us :D

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Stranger, 2 members of your family ..
'.. God! how unsearchable his judgments, and untraceable his ways!' (Romans 11, 33)
Many translations here: http://bible.cc/romans/11-33.htm

I'm with you!

But they are together, they feel very well .. one day you will join them, and it will be fun!..

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
" I am back but really sad and depressed."

Sounds like a really terrible Arnie Schwarzenegger movie :p

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Remember that Satan is the destroyer, not God.
When a third of the angels fall, it is like putting two giant magnets together, that oppose one another, with the universe in the middle. Anything bad can happen at that point, because this is a fallen world that Satan is the god of.
When darkness is upon the face of the deep, God is our only hope. Satan laughs at our calamity and tears. He despises us. God loves us and wants to protect us, but death is part of this world due to the fallen nature of things. Lucifer and the angels abused freewill, and there is no going back for them, but for us, there is HOPE, and it won't come from a man, or the god of this world. Even though we die in this world, we can live eternally in the next. This life is not even a grain of sand to the universe when compared to what lies ahead.
All you need is FAITH + NOTHING. That is all. No work or deed will save you after this life. That job would not have saved you; only God.
I speak the truth for you friend. The truth will set you free.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Remember that Satan is the destroyer, not God.
When a third of the angels fall, it is like putting two giant magnets together, that oppose one another, with the universe in the middle. Anything bad can happen at that point, because this is a fallen world that Satan is the god of.
When darkness is upon the face of the deep, God is our only hope. Satan laughs at our calamity and tears. He despises us. God loves us and wants to protect us, but death is part of this world due to the fallen nature of things. Lucifer and the angels abused freewill, and there is no going back for them, but for us, there is HOPE, and it won't come from a man, or the god of this world. Even though we die in this world, we can live eternally in the next. This life is not even a grain of sand to the universe when compared to what lies ahead.
All you need is FAITH + NOTHING. That is all. No work or deed will save you after this life. That job would not have saved you; only God.
I speak the truth for you friend. The truth will set you free.

Truth only on all your statements in this Post. Cheers ZOU!

.. And this quote to our Stranger:

'Those who sow in tears will reap in joy!'
- Psalm 126:5 : http://bible.cc/psalms/126-5.htm

P

Plexx

Hi Stranger,

My condolences.

You will have to continue to life your life, regardless of what happened, whether it has been fair or not.

That is life.

Now if you are religious, you can opt to keep the faith or loose faith, but remember this:

Regardless of the religion you believe or being atheist, nothing will change the path that you walk. So keep your head held up high.

Life is full of ups and downs. One has to be mature enough to deal with it. It ain't easy but it should not be the end of the world either.

Sorry if my words sound a bit harsh to anyone but that is how I see life as a whole.

Take care.

D

Deleted member 178

None here knows my background toward religions, all i can say is that i don't hold religions in my heart for some personal reasons, i could go in a "crusade" against some members here, but we are a SECURITY FORUM not a religion one; so i keep my feelings and point of view for me, by respect for other members who just came here to get security advices or fun times in the forum.

Stranger is one of my very good friend here, i feel sad for him, and i can understand he lost faith, (for a while or forever, this is is private personal choice, i respect that) and no one should try to influence his choice.
If he didn't mention he lost faith , none of this debate will ever exist.

If some members don't like my comments, they should have to think first to avoid such arguable topics; when you open Pandora's box, you must not be afraid by what will came out.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Stranger dont worry. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. There have been many instances in my life when I did lose faith I was in a very bad position. But I came ahead.
I know its very easy to say but its the least we can do.
If you are in mumbai and want some details just email me on Gmail, i will guide you.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Thank you all for your concern and nice words.

Actually I don't mind if someone suggest me path towards religion/god (any religion) as I am habituated to it as most of my family members do that but I know there is no benefit as I tried almost everything

Sometimes it is annoying/frustrating but after all 8-9 years are long period and you are strong enough to take any criticism or suggestions.

I was a faithful person but after seeing all this incidence and specially the last one where a person who fears and worship god and earn respect from everywhere died leaving behind his family in trouble, I really doubt there is god and if he is there than he is not merciful as stated.

Its my personal opinion and I don' want to hurt anyone sentiment and I apologize for starting this thread (as this is tech forum and this matter should be discussed at religion forum but at that moment I was not in the position to take right decision,I spent most of my time at MT and that is why I was somewhat attached with the community.)

Anyway again thanks all for your kind words.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
None here knows my background toward religions, all i can say is that i don't hold religions in my heart for some personal reasons, i could go in a "crusade" against some members here, but we are a SECURITY FORUM not a religion one; so i keep my feelings and point of view for me, by respect for other members who just came here to get security advices or fun times in the forum.

If some members don't like my comments, they should have to think first to avoid such arguable topics; when you open Pandora's box, you must not be afraid by what will came out.

Your lack of respect for Judeo-Christian values and traditions is very clear. You never miss any opportunity that you have to make fun or show disrespect for Western values, Jews, Catholics, Christianity in general, The United States, Israel or anything that smells Western.

Stop doing that. When you say "Catholic mess", you are insulting me and others. There was no need for you to put the word mess next to Catholics. Like most Catholics, I am not very religious, actually I am very little into religion but as Prorootect, I am proud of my Catholic heritage as well as my European and Jewish background.

In your message, Why you mention the word Crusade, Why? there was no need for that. You know what the word Crusade implies. Like I said earlier, you are always hitting on anything that you despise.

By the way, when people are suffering or in time of doubt like our friend stranger, getting closer to god is not a bad thing.

Bo

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
as this is tech forum and this matter should be discussed at religion forum

No worries mate. That is why Space Bar is here.........for other stuff, esp. your recent personal needs.

Cheers Stranger.

D

Deleted member 178

Bo i will not argue ,here, about religions and other sensitive topics anymore, but i feel a bit annoyed by all those latest religion thread. I am not part of any religions and i hate no countries/ethnic society, but i have the right to criticize it if i think they do something i dont like.

i am French but that fact will not forbid me to give my opinion about what i may see as flaws in western values.

i think we can stop the topic, it afford nothing to the forum.

btw, i wanted to say "Mass" but in French mass is writtren "Messe" . sorry for the mispelling.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
OK, here's the deal guys.

No more religion or politics here on the forum. As we see again and again, it always ruffles feathers.

For those of you that are offended by any comments you see as being against your religion, please take into consideration that the comments you make based on your religion are very likely offending members who happen to have different beliefs than you do!

Hopefully I haven't come across too harsh, but please keep any sort of religious or political comments to yourself, for the good of the forum.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
@ HeffeD at last some sanity thank you for the No more religion or politics
that is a good policy to have , I, 10000.000000 percent agree
I wish it was done sooner ...

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
I sincerely request Admin/Mods to lock this thread so no further clash between members on religion take place at the forum specially in this thread.

Hope you all understand and never mind this.

Again Thanks all for your concern.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
I'll lock the post at your request Stranger, and I'm really sorry that the thread turned out the way it did. We'll be more vigilant next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.