vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Author Will Sattelberg

Why haven't more Android manufacturers taken this idea from Apple?

If you haven't used a recent iPhone, the term MagSafe might bring back memories of Apple's laptop chargers, not its smartphones. Introduced with the iPhone 12, this current iteration of MagSafe is a line of magnetic accessories, including wallets, PopSockets, stands, car mounts, and more. It also supports wireless Qi charging, whether through wired pucks or removable battery packs. At its core, it's yet another way for Apple — and third-party manufacturers — to sell optional accessories to iPhone users. That said, I think that's a pretty pessimistic outlook on what is, in actuality, a fantastic tool when used correctly.

Last edited:

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-121728.png
    Screenshot_20221130-121728.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.