Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Website bug?
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Temp disposal email.
I don't remember seeing this pop up on AOMEI site in the past, but even typing fake email I still can't download it.
Screenshot_5.png

Reactions: Weebarra

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: Weebarra
Upvote 0

Bleak

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
That's weird, in chrome try using a guest account.
If you cannot download the provided directly link then I'd assume it's only on your end, as I could start the download from that link.

Upvote 0

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
aomeitech.com doesn't let me download the free version at all, but I can download the trial one lol.

Upvote 0

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I contacted their support, and their support said they already fixed it, but the fact is the problem is still there. I can't download it on Edge nor Chrome.

Upvote 0

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I just entered my real yahoo mail and it is downloading just fine

Download Free Windows Backup Software

Are you download it from Aomeitech.com site?

I made a thread on their forum, and it is seems like I am not the only one. I ran into problems.

I tried Edge and Chrome and a temp email from Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email and still can't download the free version. I can download the pro fine but not the free version.

I don't know how you can download it, but I doubt you are not downloading it from Aomeitech.com site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Yes I was on the Aomeitech site. At the bottom it has a click here for free version and that takes you to the link I posted above.
ScreenHunter_106 May. 21 11.10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.