I have been attacked by COOT virus, I need everyone to help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I, I have tried everything possible but still has it
All my personal and professional files are .COOT now can not open none of it
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

The extension .coot is associated with a ransomware infection called STOP.

To confirm please send a sample of a file to this forum.

They will inform you if the files can be restored or not.

My personal opinion is that you will need to restore your file from a personal backup if available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top