Troubleshoot I have problem with youtube streaming

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
YouTube changes resolutions automatically in every 4 to 5 seconds.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I unchecked hardware acceleration.
I have a fair internet connection speed and every time I play a video from YouTube by selecting it as 360p.Genrally,when i want play you tube, first I pauses it n i select its resolution to 360. After a minute, I see video without interruption.

But now what happening from last two days is YouTube not behaving normally.It changes resolutions automatically in every 4 to 5 seconds in paused state of video. After every 4 to 5 second i can see, it changes to 144p then again to 720p then 450p for each video.
I am using Comodo Icedragon and Maxhon brwsers. In both browser, youtube showing same problem.My internet connection speed is 1 mbps
what is this? I anyone facing the same problem? ( sorry for my poor English)

here is the screenshot:

upload_2014-10-11_13-52-2.png

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
No. I am not sharing my internet connection. I cheked my internet speed in speedtest.net. It is showing around 990kbps which is normal.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.