No popups since I put in the adblockplus.. I will be on later this evening . about 2 hours to complete cleanup. I don't like how some of my stuff works now, my email ..doesn't want to open properly etc.OK ...
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
No popups since I put in the adblockplus.. I will be on later this evening . about 2 hours to complete cleanup. I don't like how some of my stuff works now, my email ..doesn't want to open properly etc.OK ...
ok... was not sure
I use centurylink email.. it just hangs there when I click to go into it.. when I use the slow connection option it opens right up. If I refresh it opens up maybe the 4th time refreshing.
reinstall what? I don't have either one installed. just use online versions.Ok I thougt it was a hijack, the cause I put it in the script I asked you to do , have you got the possibility to reinstall that ?
when I disable it the game works correctly.. and I don't get the popups..reinstall what? I don't have either one installed. just use online versions.
I have my homepage set up again to CenturyLink. Its just a matter of feeling comfortable that my computer is clean? and If I can get rid of some of the stuff I downloaded like: FRST, ASWMBR, OTL. I have the ad blocker set to disable on all and my computer now works better but not perfect, but I can live with that I guess. Not sure why ad's don't pop up if I have it disabled but hey.. happy they don't.hello
ok you want to to put again your homepages to century ?
well, my email starting working nicely this am.. so that is no longer an issue.. The only 1 I have is the game popups not running, but like I said before I can live with that its just a game..Before giving you what to uninstall all the tools , what do you find which isn't perfect ?
my search does work now.. just tested it.. and I don't get popups with the ad blocker disabled... so I will leave it like that.well, my email starting working nicely this am.. so that is no longer an issue.. The only 1 I have is the game popups not running, but like I said before I can live with that its just a game..
The search does not work in Centurylink anymore, but I just need to use Google. And as I found out doing so yesterday, its a better search tool anyway. so that's a step up!
ok got the stuff downloaded and ran.. will check the windows updates yet.ok so...
Download Delfix and check all and execute :
http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/9-delfix
=========
Download Unchecky : http://unchecky.com/files/unchecky_setup.exe
and install it , it will automatically uncheck the toolbars and unwanted programs when you install something downloaded on the net.
==========
Look in your start menu / programs / Windows Updates to see if there's nothing which waits to be downloaded and installed(take all , but not languages packages or bing desktop)
updating essentials security and that is all I need to do.ok so...
Download Delfix and check all and execute :
http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/9-delfix
=========
Download Unchecky : http://unchecky.com/files/unchecky_setup.exe
and install it , it will automatically uncheck the toolbars and unwanted programs when you install something downloaded on the net.
==========
Look in your start menu / programs / Windows Updates to see if there's nothing which waits to be downloaded and installed(take all , but not languages packages or bing desktop)
I did all I had was the one.. only other 2 were bing..oklook in the optional updates ,sometimes there are some for windows 7
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes