I received a gift.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
win7holic said:
No, thank you. I will keep my liver healthy, and do not drink soft drinks, or slightly bit made from alcohol.
Same as I keep my PC or laptop from viruses. :)

Wow, you really need to get out win7holic.

NSG001, you need to come to Australia by the sounds of it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
McLovin, No surprise you would post one of those Fosters videos ha. Update on the bottle of JD. It's half empty.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrXidus said:
McLovin, No surprise you would post one of those Fosters videos ha. Update on the bottle of JD. It's half empty.

Their adds a funny, and when we were on the topic of alcohol, I thought that I might put in a video :)

MrXidus

Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
How do you not understand what that means? :rolleyes:

Anyways I still got quite abit of JD left, Might aswell get into it. Thanks. :drinks:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
win7holic said:
what do you mean McL?
"Wow, you really need to get out win7holic. " ?

I mean is, if you stay at home not drinking alcohol now and then and all you do and prefer to do is Malware testing, well then that's something that I find as a hobby when doing Malware testing, not a life.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
When I stay at home, and boring, or not doing malware testing. I turn ON my speaker to listen dubstep, or Linkin Park songs. or other songs :)
that's all. or I helping my dad & mom. that's more better and not wasting my time with drinking alcohol which is makes short my life and crashed my liver then getting Psoriasis. I still love my beautiful life. thanks.

MrXidus

Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
HA, Atleast what hes posting suits the threads subject of "Humor". Cheers to Psoriasis and a beautiful life. Thanks.

/alpha :smoke:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.