I think i am infected.

Thread author
Hope you tell me if i have a malware. I will contact Bitdefender for solution. Now working on aswMBR logs

Attachments

• OTL.Txt
    127.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Extras.Txt
    42.1 KB · Views: 132

Thread author
Hello, i have contacted Bitdefender and just now i received an email from them. Executing their support tool and also i will send the dumps from windows to them.

PS.: Done. Hitman Pro found nothing other than adware of the softonic and babylon tipes. Not a big problem as i can delete them with AdwCleaner. Of course i will not do this on my own while working with you. I am concerned more of a possible malware. Do you want me to run some other scans and tell you the result?

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

If you want me to double check to see if your PC is clean,

Download OTL by Old Timer from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Please attach the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.

If you don't know how to attach the files, please follow the instructions here: http://malwaretips.com/Thread-How-to-use-the-attachment-system?pid=16072#pid16072

Thread author
I have already done this with the settings you requested. Should i run OTL again? Bitdefender started on-access protection today.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.