I think my computer is infected and i need help solving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogisher

New Member
It seems like windows updates are blocked and they dont download properly among other strange things going on with my pc. I would appriciate if someone took a look at the logs to see if there are any problems.


Thanks in advance !
 

Attachments

I run windows 11 with bitdefender and windows default firewall. I also ran malwarebytes alongside with bitdefender since after googling it, it seemed safe. But if someone knows that this is a problem please let me know. And BUMB
 
I also had hydra.exe as a program that has used data in the last 30 days
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    258.5 KB · Views: 2
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.
 

Attachments

Hi,

Run a scan with the Farbar program and post both logs for my review.
Let me know what problems you are still having?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top