I think there's a virus/malware on my computer?

Knux5577

Thread author
Dec 23, 2014
I just recently got mcafee and it seems my computer is slow lately. Also just a few minutes ago, I was listening to a song on youtube and all of the sudden there's no more audio and the video says there's an error. I was thinking of resarting my computer to see if that fixes the volume problem which I probably will do but I decided to post this thread first. I just got done with a FSRT scan so here's the FSRT.txt and Addition.txt. Edit: my sound came back after I unplugged my earphones so it's probably unrelated. Here's a symptom I forgot to put: if I watch too many youtube videos my computer crashes.

Attachments

• computer_specs.png
    computer_specs.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Addition.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 50
  • FRST.txt
    28.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Your PC is way outdated, I cannot help you:

Processor: AMD C-50 Processor
Percentage of memory in use: 73%
Total physical RAM: 1642.9 MB

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.