I was hacked and i want to find the malware

Somidokin

New Member
Hello,

Today my computer was hacked and i lost valuable items in one online game. I scanned my computer with different anti-virus programs and anti-malware programs. I also installed better firewall ZoneAlarm which blocked outgoing data from tcp 80 port to private computer (ZoneAlarm has blocked an outgoing communication from your computer to port 80 on a remote computer whose IP address is 193.229.109.XX.). Im not sure but i think my computer was sending data to that address because that IP address is normal home ip. I scanned my computer with Farbar recovery tool. I attached frst and addition text here. Thanks for helping.

spacer.gif
 

Attachments

I had these programs installed, i attached also reverse.it sandbox scans here. Was it one of these applications that stole information from my computer?

Here is scan of Simba threat 100/100 (reverse.it):
https://www.reverse....vironmentId=100

RSbot had threat score of 95/100 in reverse.it
https://www.reverse....vironmentId=100

Tribot had no threat when scanned in reverse.it.
https://www.reverse....vironmentId=100

Dreambot client rsverse.it:
https://www.reverse....vironmentId=100

Is it possible that Simba or Rsbot was stealing information from my computer?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top