Advice Request iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac: Is it safe and reliable?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

malti578

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 6, 2018
Hi there,

My MacBook Pro is stuck at the loading screen. I failed to get this issue resolved on my own by taking some solutions such as resetting NVRAM/PRAM/the SMC. I'd like to recover my important files stored on it before sending it for repair. I googled some data recovery programs and found that iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac has the ability to recover lost data from unbootable Macs. According to its official, this program supports file restoration from an unbootable Mac in macOS Recovery Mode without software installation.

It offers a free version that can be used for 1GB of free data recovery but is unable to recover data from an unbootable Mac.

Has anyone used this software? Is it safe and reliable? Or do you have any other solutions to recover lost data from my Mac that is stuck at the loading screen?

Really need your help!

Thanks

nancyburgess

Sep 21, 2023
Hi there,

My MacBook Pro is stuck at the loading screen. I failed to get this issue resolved on my own by taking some solutions such as resetting NVRAM/PRAM/the SMC. I'd like to recover my important files stored on it before sending it for repair. I googled some data recovery programs and found that iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac territorial io has the ability to recover lost data from unbootable Macs. According to its official, this program supports file restoration from an unbootable Mac in macOS Recovery Mode without software installation.

It offers a free version that can be used for 1GB of free data recovery but is unable to recover data from an unbootable Mac.

Has anyone used this software? Is it safe and reliable? Or do you have any other solutions to recover lost data from my Mac that is stuck at the loading screen?

Really need your help!

Thanks

I think you can create a bootable macOS installer on an external drive, such as a USB flash drive or an external hard drive. Booting from this external drive will enable you to access the recovery tools and potentially recover your files.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.