[Idea] Community exclusion list. SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RmG152

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Hello, after test this soft a bit, I think it is a good software that adds a pretty safe layer.
So I decided to leave it permanently on my computer.

The only problem is the list of excursions that can be a bit complex, so I thought that together we could create an exclusion list to facilitate the use of Shadow defender.

Template:
---------------------------------------------------
Software name:
Exclusions:
XP folders/files:
Vista/7/8 folders/files:
Vista/7/8 folders/files x64:

Manual committable
XP folders/files:
Vista/7/8 folders/files:
Vista/7/8 folders/files x64:

---------------------------------------------------

*add more accurate paths, for example does not add full opera folder, add only needed files like as: last season, favorites, maybe cookies...
**if you doesn't need add info for all platforms, if you use W7x86 leave x64 and XP :p
***In path change your system username to USERNAME

It's great idea?
Now I can add anything, but this night or tomorrow I try to add some programs to start the list :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.