IE slow page loads solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
IE slow page loads solution topic for you ..

Do you have the problems with your Internet Explorer, slow page loads, slowdowns .. Maybe there is a solution for you:

Go to Tools button, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.

Under Blocking level, select Medium (it's the better setting level), and then click Close.

If you have had this setting set to 'custom' (instead of these options: Low, Medium, High), then this was your problem of IE slowdowns - now solved.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
That's advertising which delays the page loadings, while Blocking level is set to 'custom', I think.

Popup blocker works very badly with 'custom' setting, then the pages - loads slowly.
So maybe IE itself has changed Blocking level to 'custom'. Is this a bug that should be fixed in IE ?..
It would be nice to notify this story to Microsoft people, but how? ..

PS1. In Security tab, I have 'Custom settings' for all zones, cause of my tweaks.
PS2. Yes, select Medium, because with High - you do not have direct linking from page internal links. Why? Who knows ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.