Through my research I have found mixed results that iexplore.exe can be safe but also could be
a malware/virus/trojan so I wanted your excellent team to scout it out.
a malware/virus/trojan so I wanted your excellent team to scout it out.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
how about the iexplore.exe without the *32? is that also a legitimate internet explorer process?
C:\Program Files (x86)\iexplore.exe*32 is legitimate file.
It's part of the tab crash/isolation process. Tabs run in separate instances. Nothing to worry about.
Logs doesn't show active infection.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes