Serious Discussion I'm an IT admin who built a free Windows diagnostic tool. It's not another PC optimizer. It's something new.

I want to be upfront: I built this, and I'm not going to pretend it's not self-promotion. But I think r/software is a good place to share genuinely useful tools, so here goes.

My parents are in their 50s and 60s. They called me every day about their computer. I'm an IT admin who fixes these problems all day at work. So I built them an app where they type what's wrong in plain English and it diagnoses and fixes it.

SimpleFixAI is NOT a PC optimizer. It's not CCleaner. It's not Fortect. It doesn't scan your registry. It doesn't show you "347 issues detected" to scare you into paying.

What it actually does: you describe your problem like you'd tell a friend. "My WiFi keeps dropping." "Windows Update is stuck." "My PC takes forever to boot." The app reads your actual system state, diagnoses the specific problem, explains what it found, and fixes it with your permission. One-click undo on everything.

It also knows which Windows Updates are dangerous. When Microsoft ships a KB that breaks WiFi or causes BSODs (which happened multiple times this year), SimpleFixAI flags it by name and tells you what to do.

Free during beta. Hundreds of repair modules. Runs offline. No cloud.
 
2026-04-17_000841.jpg


The "Boxter" family is generally classified as a Trojan or a high-risk Adware variant.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top