Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Galal

Thread author
Oct 12, 2011
hey guys
this is my first topic in that great sites
and my question is
one of my dream's is to be expert in computer security system but i don't know what should i do or what should i study to achieve that so if any way can tell me how to do it

and one more thing plz
what is the different[/font] between hacker and cracker and what they r doing
thx guys
hope u can accept me friend in that site
hey guys

i hope u can help me with some thing plz
one of my dreams is to be computer security expert but i don't know what to do or what i have to study
so plz if any way can help me plz tell me the way i have to follow what i have to study
thx

one more thing
what is the different between hacker and cracker
thx guys

D

Deleted member 178

hi welcome aboard,

Hacker was originally a term describing somebody who is interested in modifying or customizing electronic devices (and so computers).
Cracker is somebody who like to illegitimately penetrate others computers or networks by circumventing their security, bypass license/password/restrictions in a software (a "crack" is a program or a file that allow you to use a software without the need of the license key). they do it generally for some profit, malicious use or just for the challenge.

The term "Hacker" deviated from its original definition and is now mostly wrongly used by the common people to describe Crackers. Many hackers ban crackers activities.

for the studying to become security expert, you should choose a computer school with a "network administrator" course, and your own curiosity on the matter may make you an IT Pro :D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
is it you?
where you ask to me about
i want to know what i have to change to get the max and best security
on the YT video (CIS 5.8 final)
good. you came in this forums.
cheers.
enjoy at here.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello and welcome!!:D
Feel like at home here.

Mohamed Galal

Thread author
Oct 12, 2011
to mr umbrapolaris thx for info about hacker and cracker and thx for help
and i hope i didnot bother u with my question

to win7holic ya it me ask u about the setting and thx for helping me

to Earth thx for link and i am really happy coz i register on that great site and know good people like u and i hope u accept me as friend to all of u
thx and cya

Mohamed Galal

Thread author
Oct 12, 2011
thx alll guys and all guys from arab world i am from egypt
and sure my bro and friend in the site all over the world
thx and i feel that i am in the middle of my family

E

Exorcizm

Hey there and Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as i have!!

I'll give you a tip to excell at becoming better at what you do in computers, use this forum as a guide to learn and grow, post and get your reputation up and be an active member, the more you participate the more you will learn!

Like they say:

You only get out what you put in! :)

Welcome again, and ill see you around!

- Exorcizm

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the MT Community, I hope you find this place useful in the quest for learing which you so much desire.... enjoy your stay and hope to see you active around here, happy posting! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.