Status
Not open for further replies.

nissimezra

Hi all,
I haven't been here lately, I just didn't have time I was busy trying to build a small company.

important note regarding Qihoo 360 total security essential
I've been tasting the product that replacing 360IS but unfortunately it doesn't update BD engines, further more even if updating it manually it updates only one engine avira

viktik

Level 24
Hi all,
I haven't been here lately, I just didn't have time I was busy trying to build a small company.

I've been tasting the product that replacing 360IS but unfortunately it doesn't update BD engines, further more even if updating it manually it updates only one engine avira

someone told "I'm on TSE newest version and it updates both avira and bitdefender engine automatically windows 10 pro insider preview."

DoxThis

Level 3
Hi all,

Bitdefender engines always lag behind except for emsisoft because they are the only ones with maximum up to date signatures, everyone else is ALWAYS behind a day or so

nissimezra

Set Qihoo to "Security mode" for few hours, then bitdefender engine will update automatically

thanks for the input but I'll go back the IS version until this one will be stable.
thanks for reporting to qihoo.

Has anyone one review this version? if you have any video let me know.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.