Status
Not open for further replies.

nissimezra

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Hi all,
I haven't been here lately, I just didn't have time I was busy trying to build a small company.

important note regarding Qihoo 360 total security essential
I've been tasting the product that replacing 360IS but unfortunately it doesn't update BD engines, further more even if updating it manually it updates only one engine avira

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Hi all,
I haven't been here lately, I just didn't have time I was busy trying to build a small company.

I've been tasting the product that replacing 360IS but unfortunately it doesn't update BD engines, further more even if updating it manually it updates only one engine avira

someone told "I'm on TSE newest version and it updates both avira and bitdefender engine automatically windows 10 pro insider preview."

Reactions: nissimezra

DoxThis

Level 3
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
Hi all,

Bitdefender engines always lag behind except for emsisoft because they are the only ones with maximum up to date signatures, everyone else is ALWAYS behind a day or so

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Set Qihoo to "Security mode" for few hours, then bitdefender engine will update automatically

1981230.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nissimezra

nissimezra

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Set Qihoo to "Security mode" for few hours, then bitdefender engine will update automatically

1981230.jpg
thanks for the input but I'll go back the IS version until this one will be stable.
thanks for reporting to qihoo.

Has anyone one review this version? if you have any video let me know.

thx

Reactions: DoxThis
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.