SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
That's why I asked. WD+HMPA should be quite heavy. Is it @In2an3_PpG ?
I used it in the past. You definitely feel it but it's mostly hmpa which has a weird lag i can't really explain. Wd just likes to use cpu and drive when something happens which you can notice on slower systems. On new systems you can't notice wd in most cases.

Sorry for disturbing your topic btw i will stop now.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
That's why I asked. WD+HMPA should be quite heavy, especially for browsing. Is it @In2an3_PpG ?

To be honest and sorry for the late reply. Got a little busy here at work. I don't want to seem like I'm boasting in anyway about the software but i have not felt any real drag on startup or browsing. But everyone's system is different in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.