Infected by GANDCRAB V5.0.4

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
I Know its in appropriate to reply here, just to help out !
Hello, just download latest Gand crab Decryptor of Bit defender ( specific latest as of date)
Now, run the decryptor in the location where you want the decryption ..for ex: if desktop
then select path on decryptor as:c/Users/ Desktop like that !
Pls do not run the decryptor directly on whole system..it yields nothing !

Reactions: donzzi

donzzi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 6, 2017
I Know its in appropriate to reply here, just to help out !
Hello, just download latest Gand crab Decryptor of Bit defender ( specific latest as of date)
Now, run the decryptor in the location where you want the decryption ..for ex: if desktop
then select path on decryptor as:c/Users/ Desktop like that !
Pls do not run the decryptor directly on whole system..it yields nothing !
it does not work
Screenshot_6.png

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING: this tool does not work for users infected with GandCrab version 5.0.4 and newer. GandCrab version 5.0.4 is currently undecryptable and running this tool on a computer infected by this version will result in Initialziation Error.
In order for this recovery solution to work, you are required at least 1 available ransom-note on your PC. The ransom-note is required to recover the decryption key. Please make sure that you do not run a clean-up utility which detects and removes these ransom-notes prior to execution of this tool. The information inside the ransom-notes is essential in the decryption process as it allows us to compute the unique decryption key for your files.

GandCrab Ransomware decryption tool
4183.png
4187.png
4184.png
4188.png
IDK
I know its not appropriate for me to reply here.....just offering re "tool".
FWIW ~ YMMV

Last edited:

Bursec

Dec 31, 2018
I have a client with the same ransom... We had to wait to the decrypt, and i foud it on nomoreransom.org, but use it by your own risk.

Reactions: bjm_

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.