Infected with rootkit or virus that redirects me to malware infected pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't for bitdefender i would even get pop ups, i constantly get a message that a malware infested page was blocked and that my system is "safe"... I don't know if this helps but the name of the site that it keeps blocking is called mnh.winnershed.info/ and then a whole list of random characters.

I have tried several things as you can see above and nothing helped. Although yesterday i was hopeful after installing hitman pro, it found a few things and deleted it. I then opened up around 50 links and never got redirected. Then today i start my pc up and there it is again.

There is not much more to say besides the info i have given so far. I hope someone has any idea what i can do to get rid of it, because this is one tough sob...

Thanks
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top