Infected with Smart HDD.

malwarekiller

Mar 30, 2012
speedkills said:
It says i cant run in safe mode, yet in regular mode i cannot o[en the window s 7 disk

u should check the link in my previous comment.

when your computer boot up it is possible to inset a CD.

speedkills

Thread author
Apr 7, 2012
malwarekiller said:
speedkills said:
It says i cant run in safe mode, yet in regular mode i cannot o[en the window s 7 disk

u should check the link in my previous comment.

when your computer boot up it is possible to inset a CD.

per the link you posted, under the warnings section:

""You cannot do a repair install at boot or in Safe Mode.

malwarekiller

Mar 30, 2012
Hmmm...lets get this now.
is your system 32 bit or 64 bit??

Download TDSSkiller: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe

Launch it.Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system and select verify unsigned drivers.

When a infected object is found select cure.DO NOT delete anything with out my consent

Click on "Scan" to start scan.Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)

NEXT

Also open run from start menu

type: regedit

trace this location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\exe

right click on the exe reg key and click export save it on your desktop and right click the reg file on desktop and select to open with notepad and copy pate the content in notepad here.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.