Infected with Trojan.Powelik like the others

I appreciate your help. I turned off Norton, downloaded the FRST, ran the scan and here are the results. Do you want me to download the other programs from FRST also?
 

Attachments

FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​
Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Seems to be running smoothly now, let me play around some and I'll see how it goes. I'll get back to you in a little while, thanks again.
 
Well Argus, it is running great and faster than it has in a while. I have been to all kind of websites and done downloads and it works great, thanks a whole lot, you are really good. Some beer money is on the way.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top