Instagramm contact channel

Infected operating system
IOS 16.3.1
Infected device
I phone
Infected device issues
On instagramm i have received this and don t know how to judge it ….
Steps taken to remove the infection
Nothing yet

Nicola8’24

Thread author
Jan 18, 2024
They want me to fill out something but I don t know what they are referring to
I cannot imagine
And what is bio.site
It seems shady

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you share a screenshot?

All unsolicited messages should be ignored and marked as spam. It's likely to be a scam.

Never share emails, logins or other personal information online.

Bio sites are websites that users can claim to share all their social media links from one page.

Prodigyno

Apr 25, 2024
Hey there! It sounds like you're feeling unsure about something you've been asked to fill out, and you're curious about a website called bio.site. It's always smart to be cautious online, especially if something seems shady. Before you fill anything out or click on any unfamiliar links, it might be a good idea to do a quick Google search to see if you can find more information about it. And if you're still unsure, trust your gut and maybe steer clear. Better safe than sorry!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.