codswollip

Level 23
Thread author
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
What does this mean?
AE8Xoa6.png

I tried to "reply" to one of my own posts about a new Wise Cae 365 giveaway.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Must be this one.

Did a test post and it works as it should.

I tried to "reply" to one of my own posts about a new Wise Cae 365 giveaway.
If that's the thread, I can't see your first post. 🤔

I agree with @venustus on this and you for sure needs to contact the staff through a pm. (y)

codswollip

Level 23
Thread author
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Hello @Telos,
Which is the thread in which you cannot reply (link)?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
It probably means that the giveaway has expired I would assume..Can you link the thread?
...Or contact a moderator.:)
That thread is in the Giveaway Archive forum. In this forum members cannot reply because the giveaways are expired so we don't want to bump the threads. If the giveaway is still active, you can report the thread or send a PM to the staff and we'll move it back to the Giveaway section where you can reply. : D
So, this has nothing to do with your account (other members cannot reply also) instead this happens because of the forum in which the thread is in.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I have the same issue of not being able to post new threads to the chat section. This is the only spot I cannot create a new thread. I can post in already created threads
"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here"

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.