On Sale! Intego VPN 50% off 1y sub

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://sites.fastspring.com/integoantivirus/instant/ipp_1y-s?coupon=B2S21
Event start
Sep 4, 2021
How to get a license
Follow link.

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
I've only been using it today. I'm in Sydney and the Sydney server ping is 350ms which is terrible but the ping to other local (SEAsia/Oceania )cities is 25-40ms which I can work with. The app is okay and looks very familiar. IIRC Intego had some pairing with CyberGhost so maybe that's why. I'm not the one to ask about the privacy rating but I can tell you it has a toggle switch called "Intego MACE" which apparently blocks ads and trackers to some degree.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nevi

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Seems to be for MAC/PC only as I haven't found a smartphone app for this service.
Yes, it's just for Mac and PC. I'm getting very slow speeds in Australia. But it's only a new service, and hopefully they will improve in time. I didn't need another VPN, but since it was so cheap, I thought I'd try it.

Reactions: Nevi and Cleo

printing

Level 1
Nov 14, 2020
it seems like there is no login account on their website. how can one view their account details?
Is the purchase auto-renewal ?

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
it seems like there is no login account on their website. how can one view their account details?
I would assume its auto renewed through the payment portal "fastspring". As suggested, use a low balance gift card or a virtual card to avoid such annoyances.
It was easy for me to manually cancel as well straight from the link in the invoice.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
If you pay with PayPal can go to PayPal's website and disable auto-renewal, which is what I did.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.