Interesting reaction and comments

Mineria

Level 3
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
With a cassette :D Awesome :) I remember Floppy disks and discettes, but I've never seen cassettes in any other use than for listening /recording tones :)
Diablo over 56k - wow :D Let's do the same with CoD :D
The casettes could be real PITA.

It's the old Diablo, Diablo 2 ran well too, even thou I had 128k ISDN available for it at that time, a few of my friends already had ADSL available.
A few years before that we didn't have the internet, instead you connected to your favorite BBS, but sometimes it was just to slow and also cost was quite high since it was with a pr. minute phone call tax.
So we had a talk with an owner of the larger BBS servers and made a deal with us driving up there and load stuff directly to our HDD's.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.