Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview for Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
GnmCw.jpg

Microsoft has released Release Preview of Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012 which now are available for download from Internet Explorer 10 homepage. Before installing this on your Computer keep in mind that this is a Release Preview version where final expected to be launch sometime in near future and IE10 Release Preview works on Windows 7 SP1 or higher versions only.

It’s really surprising that Microsoft announced they will make IE 10 release Preview for Windows 7 available in mid-November and they released it today, don’t know the reasons behind it.

By installing IE10 RP you can get new features and security and performance improvements, but you’re warned! as you may encounter some errors since its early release and still in development. If you’re experimental junkie go ahead and install this on your computer.

Since Microsoft calls this is IE10 preview version as Release Preview which can be treated as “Release Candidate” we can expect IE10 final likely to available before this 2012 year ending.

Download

Note: Download Links are not active at the time of writing this article. Will update the post once links are live.

Source

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Ya some day before i try to download i.e they show i.e 10 preview is available for download but when i see ,it is available for only window 7 & 8 i feeling sad.Microsoft develop new products only for win7 & 8 :(

D

Deleted member 178

Microsoft announced long time ago they will stop developing for XP. so people must move on Win7 if they want new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.