Internet not working after running Malwarebytes (Skype/Steam work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkil32

Thread author
Apr 10, 2016
I started experiencing Ads, Pop-up pages, and redirecting. I looked into it a little and was told to use AdwCleaner/Malwarebytes so I did. Once I ran it i rebooted my computer like required and it's connecting to the internet, skype and steam work, but not letting me use the actual internet. After doing some browsing I see this is a common issue although it's case specific so I figured i'd apply here and see if I could get some help. Thank in advance!

PS: I'll be watching this post very actively

Attachments

• aswMBR.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • FSS.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 2

Jkil32

Thread author
Apr 10, 2016
*FRST uploaded now, accidentally uploaded FSS*

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    29 KB · Views: 4

Jkil32

Thread author
Apr 10, 2016
Addition file wouldn't let me upload with FRST

(PS not spamming thread just don't see an edit option so I can't make all 3 posts into one)
sorry about that!

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    35.5 KB · Views: 2

Jkil32

Thread author
Apr 10, 2016
OK, I've figured everything out! I know you guys didn't have time to reply but thanks because I know you would've helped!
/close

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.