BitDefender
Other

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
For me Kaspersky, has never let me down, you have used it for years as far as # 1 goes now a days (these all are good) 1.subjective-how you feel ,or 2.objective-fact based if you have a good backup program, and all your important stuff is safe (try getting a virus, only kidding lol )Best pick for 2023 my opinion any of your 4, gl

reystar

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
For me Kaspersky, has never let me down, you have used it for years as far as # 1 goes now a days (these all are good) 1.subjective-how you feel ,or 2.objective-fact based if you have a good backup program, and all your important stuff is safe (try getting a virus, only kidding lol )Best pick for 2023 my opinion any of your 4, gl
Only issue with Kaspersky is that when i try to go to websites without SSL (like 192.168.1.1 for my router) its saying t hat it doesnt have a certification etc and its blocking i t...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Only use what you need.

Many suites above the standalone Antivirus package tier come with bloatware that do nothing. Below are some terms to be wary about when choosing an Internet Security package.
  • Maximum / Complete / Ultimate security
The following products Avast, AVG, Avira, Bullguard, CCleaner, Norton/LifeLock are all subsidiaries of Gen Digital.

If you are satisfied by Kaspersky, keep using it.

Bitdefender, ESET, Emsisoft, Malwarebytes may offer 30 day trials that should be used before buying it.

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
It's hard to suggest something if you're happy with the current solution. :) If it's about me, I've tried almost all antiviruses, although Kaspersky for a very short time, and now I'm very happy with Norton For Gamers. Backups, VPN, data leak monitor, simple and powerful firewall, cloud reputation, super minimal resource usage ... But that's about as much as Kaspersky can offer for you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.