Internet Security Alert! Code 055BCCAC9FEC on BRAND NEW PC!

Jant W

Thread author
Dec 10, 2017
This infection is on a brand new Dell Inspiron Desktop which I immediately updated upon setup and internet connection. Please help. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6066.JPG
    IMG_6066.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

Jant W

Thread author
Dec 10, 2017
After this ran, my Trend Micro said it blocked suspicious software. I hope it did not affect these files. I would have done this earlier, but thought I had preferences set to get emails, but didn't get any, so I thought you hadn't replied. I'll watch more closely now.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    13 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    137.5 KB · Views: 1

Jant W

Thread author
Dec 10, 2017
I disabled TM, then went to run FRST64.exe and it was gone. So, I redownloaded it from the Bleeping Computer site, then ran again. Apparently, it modifies the FRST and Addition logs rather than writing new ones because the same files are there, but properties show a modified date of today. These are the files I am attaching below. If this is not correct and I need to delete the old ones first, please let me know.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    138.6 KB · Views: 2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.