Expired Iobit Driver Booster Pro free License ( 3 pc's 1 year )

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

S

starchild76

Thread author
What can you do to speed up your computer, other than tossing it out of a window and watching it reach terminal velocity? If you answered More Memory!, youre right, but thats pricey. If you answered SSD Drive! youd also be right, but thats even more pricey. If you answered Get a copy of todays discount software promotion, Driver Booster 1.0 PRO! youd be right on the money, and youd save a lot of cash, to boot!

Driver Booster 1.0 PRO lets you improve performance by automatically downloading and updating the correct drivers with a single click. By accessing a cloud-based library of drivers, Driver Booster 1.0 PRO is always able to identify outdated drivers and replace them with the absolutely correct ones faster than any other application. But why pay for a one-click process when you can do it yourself? Glad you asked

Manually updating drivers is a venture fraught with danger and risk! Imagine downloading a driver with a version thats off just by one number, causing you to lose valuable hardware functionality and effectiveness. Even worse, imagine downloading the right version number but from a spoofed site that actually delivers malware into the heart of your system! By using Driver Booster 1.0 PRO, youll get the right driver, in the right version, thats absolutely perfect for your specific system component, each and every time!

Don't have Facebook? That's ok, we haven't forgotten about you. When the promotion is live, just click the 'Get it for Free' button and fill out a quick survey to claim your 100% discount!

http://www.bitsdujou...itsdujour-today

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Yes I can confirm what Koroko said above, I had bad experience with iobit driver software, last time I try it, it made my system unstable, crash often, what I really suggest for updating driver...instead of using automatic software, better do it manually go to the vendor's website, browse and find the latest drivers, thanks for sharing the giveaway though :)

Megan K

Level 1
May 12, 2014
Ok, I've used the software before, most recently last week. Gotta say, I'm really not impressed with how my laptop won't play any video files (streaming's ok) or even open Bridge since then. Try to play a file? Instant crash. Want to go 'shop some sensor dirt off the thousand pictures you just took in your first gig as a photographer? Lolnope.

I've been done with IOBIT for a while, but I figured I'd give them a shot again with Driver Booster since I'd done a partial system restore to clear out leftover junk. Big mistake on my part, HUGE. I've been trying to fix this crap for half a week now. *whines because all I want to do is watch Star Trek and make fanvids instead of trying to fix things*

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.