Expired Iobit Halloween Sale till 80% Discount

Expired Giveaways
5 Replies 909 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://purchase.iobit.com/en/sale/halloween2024.php?ref=index
How to get a license
Order and get free gifts
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
Giveaway Terms
https://purchase.iobit.com/en/sale/halloween2024.php?ref=index

IOBit Steals Malwarebytes' Intellectual Property​

​

Iobit, Aomei, Wise - Get 80% Discounts.​

I'm skeptical about companies and their products that are on sale 24/7/365.
Their ''about us'' page - bla, bla, bla and no phone number, no address. Nothing.

edit: I would download chipset, audio, lan and video drivers only from their official pages. No exceptions.
 
Last edited:

Iobit, Aomei, Wise - Get 80% Discounts.​

I'm skeptical about companies and their products that are on sale 24/7/365.
Their ''about us'' page - bla, bla, bla and no phone number, no address. Nothing.

edit: I would download chipset, audio, lan and video drivers only from their official pages. No exceptions.
I guess Chinese companies don't want to spend the money needed to provide international phone support. I use various driver update tools to download drivers. I prefer not to download drivers myself, as it's much quicker and easier to use software to do that. However, I do use update tools provided by the PC manufacturer before using third party tools. Also, I rarely use Driver Booster as there are better alternatives.

It's worth nothing too, that despite claims of driver update tools being malicious, there has only ever been a single instance of that. At one point in time the driver update tool DriveTheLife, which has since been renamed to Driver Talent outside of China, came with a rootkit. But it no longer does.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top