IObit Malware Fighter 3.3.0.8 Free Version

Product name
IObit Malware Fighter 3.3.0.8 Free Version
Pros
  • -nice UI
    -lightweight on system, about 10 MB RAM
CONS
-Installing unwanted software without a choice on my part.
-manual update
-real-time protection, network guard, browser guard not working
-on demand scan protection, absolutely not adequate
-despite the advanced security settings enabled, the program in my opinion is useless.
BOTTOM LINE
I tried IMF other times in the past, obtaining always bad impressions and, once again, was no different: it isn't a "big fighter".
The freeware version hasn't convinced me for nothing, starting from the presumed real-time protection; until there will be Malwarebytes and EEK for additional scans of our PC, I don't think we need IObit Malware Fighter.
I wanted to test the V3 because it is the one currently available, look the version 4 (currently in beta) ... hoping.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.