App Review IObit Malware Fighter PRO 1.7.0.0 - Complete Test(ptup)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

How would you rate IObit Malware Fighter PRO 1.7?

• 5 Stars (Excellent)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 4 Stars (Very good)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 3 Stars (Good)

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • 2 Stars (Fair)

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 1 Star (Poor)

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I did not try this product!

Votes: 34 42.5%

• Total voters

Zurchiboy

Verified
Apr 10, 2013
RE: IObit Malware Fighter PRO 1.7.0.0 - Complete Test

I do not know why they even have this product. It has never been good at all.

Binload

Verified
Apr 21, 2013

No software is perfect. users should not discourage a vendor just because they are not on par with most commonly used solutions.

On a plus, there were some pop ups on the bottom right. Not sure what is written but that tells me it is alerting something, meaning it is doing its job! For example at 13.56

It's only issue is detection rate but IObit has come a long way!

Zurchiboy

Verified
Apr 10, 2013

The only thing I will give to Iobit is that is does block unknown programs from creating autostarts. It needs a heck of a lot of work on there virus detection rate if it is to be closer to the more popular programs. Iobit does have good pc-utilities, such as their smartdegrag is good and so is there advanced system care.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Iobit is better for cleaning utilities which been trademark, they could be better if more extensive time on making their own engine or license like Bitdefender.

This link where SystemCare Ultimate from Iobit is using BD capabilities.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.