Expired IObit Malware Fighter Pro 2 - 12 months license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
gm9nmr7j8b.jpg

IObit Malware Fighter Pro 2 offers you comprehensive real time protection against all forms of malware, supplementing your existing antivirus solution for the ultimate defense. With IObit Malware Fighter Pro 2, you’ll be able to successfully detect and eliminate spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers from your system. Best of all, IObit Malware Fighter Pro 2 does all of this using automated and scheduled scans that don’t interrupt your workflow one bit!

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/iobit-malware-fighter-pro-2/in=upcoming-freebies

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
I must agree with Fantasy. I actually have a year license and will not put this on my pc I put it to the test and all it did is let everything bad install
it probably invited the virus in( I told them what happened and all they said is we will try to make it better)it will not stop anything it warns you of programs trying to modify or change your settings but still lets it happen

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I don't recommend anyone to use this the detection rate is horrible & protection is bad...

Malwarebytes is a great and free alternative. (Oh and better)
Thanks for the reminder, I need to get Malwarebytes!:)
I must agree with Fantasy. I actually have a year license and will not put this on my pc I put it to the test and all it did is let everything bad install
it probably invited the virus in( I told them what happened and all they said is we will try to make it better)it will not stop anything it warns you of programs trying to modify or change your settings but still lets it happen
Aggravatorx, was yours also v2.3?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Who doesn't have Malwarebytes on their system :rolleyes: I mean it should come pre-installed on every system.
I lost it when I had to refresh our system, along with all other apps I'd installed on Windows 8, way back when I'd 1st joined. You should be their spokesperson!:p With 2 sentances you've made a closing statement that's very convincing.:cool::D

Reactions: Venustus

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Awesome software, with an average detection rate of 1%-3% Iobit Malware Fighter Pro 2 is in a class by itself!!! ;)

Reactions: yigido

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Malwarebytes Premium get's my nod instead. Remember the Iobit-Malwarebyte definitions theft..... :)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I read awhile back that the Pro version now includes BitDefender just like Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.
I know they signed a partnership with BitDefender to include it in their cloud database.

Sorry I was not able to find any links but maybe someone else will be able to verify.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: Raul90

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I read awhile back that the Pro version now includes BitDefender just like Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.
I know they signed a partnership with BitDefender to include it in their cloud database.

Sorry I was not able to find any links but maybe someone else will be able to verify.

Even if they are with BitDefender they are still bad.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012

Can't seem to find one from BD site also. There is no direct statement which says IObit Malware Fighter Pro 2 as using BD engine. Just a press release for ASC. Odd....

Bitdefender Partners with IObit to Integrate Antimalware Engine for Unbeatable System Protection

http://www.bitdefender.com/news/bit...ne-for-unbeatable-system-protection-2512.html

Bitdefender®, an award-winning provider of innovative internet security solutions, today announced the beginning of its new technology partnership for a successful integration of the #1 ranked Bitdefender antivirus technology into IObit’s Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012.
This partnership brings together two top rated PC security and optimization players that combine their best into the ultimate always-on, automated, and all-in-one solution against all kinds of security threats, system slow downs, freezes and crashes. IObit’s Advanced System Care provides powerful PC optimization tools, which includes robust tuning-up and cleaning functionalities. Rigorous testing in March and April gave the antivirus technology in Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 17 points, placing it ahead of all 21 other antivirus products tested. This is the fifth AV-TEST win for Bitdefender in the past 12 months, further cementing the company’s lead as the world’s best antivirus provider. The Bitdefender Antivirus Software Development Kit (AV SDK) ensures a smooth integration of the two into a software application that offers an unrivaled detection rate and maximum protection.
“We evaluated several other vendors and our development team was impressed with Bitdefender’s detection rates and its SDK’s ease of integration. We believe that partnering with BitDefender allows our team to focus on what we do best - optimization. We believe that combining top antivirus technology within Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus increases the value of our product,” said Kevin Zhou, Marketing Director for IObit. “We now offer security and optimization all in one. This is a real win for our customers.”
“The Bitdefender technology has set a new standard for the anti-malware industry and the latest AV-TEST results are yet another confirmation of that”, said Peter Laakkonen, BitDefender’s General Manager of OEM and Technology Licensing. “We welcome IObit into the fast growing team of Bitdefender OEM partners and we are confident that this partnership will greatly benefit end users”.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.