Not open for further replies.

realraydon

Thread author
Verified
Sep 6, 2013
Release Date: November 13th 2013
Version: 3.0.4.922

New Features:
+ Brand-new UI for Easier and Better Understanding.
+ Fully Supported Windows 8 & 8.1, IE 11.
+ Added Deleting Leftovers Automatically in Powerful Scan on Reboot.
+ Added Plug-ins Remove Feature for Faster and Cleaner IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
+ Added One-click Tab for Restore Browsers' Default Settings
+ Added User Rating System for Browser Plug-ins for Users' Reference.
+ Added File Shred Feature in Powerful Scan and Explorer to Remove Files Thoroughly.
+ Added the Option to Start Powerful Scan Automatically After the Built-in Uninstall Process.
+ Added Powerful Uninstall to Program's Right-click Menu and Add & Remove Programs in Control Panel.
+ Added Update Feature to Keep the Program Always the Latest

Download IObit Uninstaller 3.0.4.922

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Direct download link- http://download.iobit.com/iobituninstaller3-1.0.exe
To avoid Cnet.

Thanks. :D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Excellent update, liking the new UI and features.

My favorite FREE uninstaller no doubt.

Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Website is misleading, it's not portable.

Downloaded from IObit, CNET and MajorGeeks. All are identical and install silently in the background - the BETA version did the same thing.

Check your locations
Program Files\IObit\Uninstaller
Program Files\IObit\LiveUpdate

IObit Uninstaller V3.x (.exe) 10MB + Program Files\IObit (24MB) + LiveUpdate.exe

Whereas IObit Uninstaller V2.4 (.exe) ~ 1.5MB (portable).

Thanks for the update, but I'm not certain I'll upgrade.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Earth said:
Website is misleading, it's not portable.

Downloaded from IObit, CNET and MajorGeeks. All are identical and install silently in the background - the BETA version did the same thing.

Check your locations
Program Files\IObit\Uninstaller
Program Files\IObit\LiveUpdate

IObit Uninstaller V3.x (.exe) 10MB + Program Files\IObit (24MB) + LiveUpdate.exe

Whereas IObit Uninstaller V2.4 (.exe) ~ 1.5MB (portable).

Thanks for the update, but I'm not certain I'll upgrade.

Earth do you have Advanced SystemCare installed? if so that might be the problem, it has a new Action Center which allows you to update all of the tools individually. When I clicked on IObit Uninstaller executable, the Action Center from Advanced SystemCare silently updated it on the Toolbox.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Nope, no other IObit software on my PC, except v2.4.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
According to their forums, they are working on portable version, Windows 8.1 app and the ability to remove Windows apps on Windows 8.1.

In the meantime Wise Cleaner offers a portable version of Wise Program Uninstaller or you can download portable Geek Uninstaller.

Neither one supports all of the features of IObit Uninstaller, so if v.2.4 is working good, you might want to stick with it until they release a portable version.

There is just not a lot of options for portable installers that offer full uninstall features (delete registry keys, files and folders, toolbars, etc.)

justmad

Verified
Sep 2, 2013
IObit Uninstaller IS a very decent software, but the new version is not the one portable. Hope a lighter version would come soon.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
"it's not portable"
yes true

They have some problem with smart defrage too.

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=97055&postcount=8

justmad

Verified
Sep 2, 2013
Though not that much lighter as v2.4, the new version has more useful features, and still a good freeware worth to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.