Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Apple engineers are looking into faster-than-expected battery drain on the company's newest iPhone, according to a report.
The Guardian reports that some iPhone 4S owners are being contacted by Apple after complaining about lower-than-expected battery performance on the company's support Web site. Numerous users there are saying their phones are lasting just a few hours, even with minimal use, and with power-draining features disabled.

Full Story Here: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20127225-248/apple-reportedly-investigating-iphone-4s-battery-drain/?tag=mncol;topStories

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Well might need to tell Corey this, because he is planning to get a iPhone 4S

E

Exorcizm

umbrapolaris said:
Apple users? how to be a good fooled sheep...
:D

I guess Steve Jobs didnt finish completely designing it before his passing away..

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
I hate phones that drain the battery quickly.
Me too, i was very hesitant in buying the SGS2 with the specs it had, but it does an amazing job on battery :D and i can always add a battery with double the capacity if i want double the batter life :D

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Plus with all phones you can turn all the apps and stuff you don't want off, to save battery.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Plus with all phones you can turn all the apps and stuff you don't want off, to save battery.
With all the *smartphones* ??

Yes, thats right :D

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
i can tell you haven't even saw the iO5 or 4S, cause you didn't respond to my "Siri" joke :S

Well, yeah. decent news though.
I've seen the IOS5 and why do i need to see the iPhone 4S? it looks the same as the iPhone 4 lol

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
They have not changed anything in it, or have they?
IOS5 its pretty nifty, but Apple iPhone 4S i beleive is just a dual core processor at 800MHz and better battery life (which you can see they failed hard on) xD

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Yeah, I see that. Well I am not getting a iPhone in a hurry.
neither, i am so sick of them, and iPods, they all give me problems down the line, BAD problems.. so i steer clear of Apple, douchebags they are.. -.-

Android, HTC, Samsung FTW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.