iPhone 4S Battery Drain Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Apple engineers are looking into faster-than-expected battery drain on the company's newest iPhone, according to a report.
The Guardian reports that some iPhone 4S owners are being contacted by Apple after complaining about lower-than-expected battery performance on the company's support Web site. Numerous users there are saying their phones are lasting just a few hours, even with minimal use, and with power-draining features disabled.

Full Story Here: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20127225-248/apple-reportedly-investigating-iphone-4s-battery-drain/?tag=mncol;topStories

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well might need to tell Corey this, because he is planning to get a iPhone 4S

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Apple users? how to be a good fooled sheep...

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
umbrapolaris said:
Apple users? how to be a good fooled sheep...

:D

I guess Steve Jobs didnt finish completely designing it before his passing away..

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I hate phones that drain the battery quickly.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
I hate phones that drain the battery quickly.

Me too, i was very hesitant in buying the SGS2 with the specs it had, but it does an amazing job on battery :D and i can always add a battery with double the capacity if i want double the batter life :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Plus with all phones you can turn all the apps and stuff you don't want off, to save battery.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Plus with all phones you can turn all the apps and stuff you don't want off, to save battery.

With all the *smartphones* ??

Yes, thats right :D

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
Siri!? Why is my Battery Die-ing soo FAST?!

hhehehe

Shame, no beta tests i assume then! xD

Quite possibly ;)

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
i can tell you haven't even saw the iO5 or 4S, cause you didn't respond to my "Siri" joke :S

Well, yeah. decent news though.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
i can tell you haven't even saw the iO5 or 4S, cause you didn't respond to my "Siri" joke :S

Well, yeah. decent news though.

I've seen the IOS5 and why do i need to see the iPhone 4S? it looks the same as the iPhone 4 lol

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
They have not changed anything in it, or have they?

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
They have not changed anything in it, or have they?

IOS5 its pretty nifty, but Apple iPhone 4S i beleive is just a dual core processor at 800MHz and better battery life (which you can see they failed hard on) xD

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, I see that. Well I am not getting a iPhone in a hurry.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Yeah, I see that. Well I am not getting a iPhone in a hurry.

neither, i am so sick of them, and iPods, they all give me problems down the line, BAD problems.. so i steer clear of Apple, douchebags they are.. -.-

Android, HTC, Samsung FTW :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, same. I prefer android but everyone has their own choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.