iPhone 4S Battery Drain Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
I'm happy with my itouch, i've had with me for 3 years, no issues there!

cept the increase of really low ram now adays, but it still works. great.

so apple hasn't failed me there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Luke[Dumke480] said:
I'm happy with my itouch, i've had with me for 3 years, no issues there!

cept the increase of really low ram now adays, but it still works. great.

so apple hasn't failed me there.

Yeah, you really need to upgrade ;) Stay in touch with the latest technology.

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
McLovin said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:
it's cool, i'm happy with my retro skinny piece of Touchscreen.

What ever floats your boat.

why would i upgrade to a boat? my raft is pretty niffty.

Exorcizm said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:
it's cool, i'm happy with my retro skinny piece of Touchscreen.

Haha, Newsflash, old iPod is old :p

quit Flashing in my Face with your news! yo dawg iPod still works great so i'mma keep this ipod.

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
as we jump on the train tracks and back on the rails, just casj..

hehe.

Well atleast the Microsoft Stocks Might be rising.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Luke[Dumke480] said:
as we jump on the train tracks and back on the rails, just casj..

hehe.

Well atleast the Microsoft Stocks Might be rising.

On topic.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind! Just goes to show money does not buy quality... overpriced and under..... anyway, prefer Android more to be honest. Like the Samsung Galaxy 2 I do have to say but won't be dishing out on any new phone in the near future..

Am sure it'll be in their best interest to fix this straight away otherwise the damage will hurt their pocket.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind! Just goes to show money does not buy quality... overpriced and under..... anyway, prefer Android more to be honest. Like the Samsung Galaxy 2 I do have to say but won't be dishing out on any new phone in the near future..

Am sure it'll be in their best interest to fix this straight away otherwise the damage will hurt their pocket.

Aye Aye Captain to that ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah. Josh you better tell Corey on FaceBook about this, before he goes out and buy one, or unless he has already bought one.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Yeah. Josh you better tell Corey on FaceBook about this, before he goes out and buy one, or unless he has already bought one.

He should do his research before he keeps buying into Apple, it's his fault if he does lol

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Exorcizm said:
He should do his research before he keeps buying into Apple, it's his fault if he does lol

true ! i always said, dont blame the robber if he stole your stuff, blame yourself for not being careful and becomes a victim :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
true ! i always said, dont blame the robber if he stole your stuff, blame yourself for not being careful and becomes a victim :D

Absolutely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.