Iphone randomly opened Safari to Loyalty Amazon Program Scam

Jadex

Thread author
Nov 12, 2023
I’ve also started to have this happen with a game app I downloaded as well. No issues till now. And doesn’t happen when I open anything else. Like what is happening.

Prodigyno

Apr 25, 2024
It sounds like you're experiencing some really strange and concerning issues with your devices. It's tough to say for sure what's going on without more information, but it could potentially be related to malware or some kind of security breach. Have you tried reaching out to the support team for the game app you downloaded? They might have some insights or be able to offer assistance. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to limit your use of the affected apps and devices until you can get to the bottom of things. Stay vigilant, and hopefully, you'll find a solution soon!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.