Battle iPhone SE Vs Samsung Galaxy A50

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Because they track you and don't care about security or privacy.
Also they lack support for updates and devices get fast EoL.
(In the past I own a OnePlus 2, my girlfriend the 3T and a friend even the 1, so I know what I'm talking about).

Okay I didn't know about that, because I have never thought about buying one, so I have not researched it. But I am just impressed over the hardware they use. But if it mean you will get tracked and I dont know what, then it's one step ahead and 2 back. But then, it's the Chinese. You need to keep them in a tight leach. 😊

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
Which a highly insecure & outdated system and far less hardware, yes.

But to be fair I never own a iPhone so I can't say anything about their battery. Did you check which apps use too much? Or is the battery itself the problem?
Yes. It can be carefully locked down somewhat but it's not going to pass muster to keep company secrets on. My firewall logs show that my grandmother's Moto G(6) Plus still connects to over 200 different url's between 6am and 8am each morning. This quantity of "touching base" behavior is pretty normal. Hehehe, Nanna's data appears in 17 breaches according to HIBP. Mercy! Is there any word on a Black Phone 3?

Mountainking

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
LOL.
That's the thing - you buy iPhone and you'll get 4 years official support.
You buy Android and to get the latest version of Android you need to go through rooting and custom ROM's.
Who the hell want all this hassle?
Could as well buy 4 new phones each year instead as they cost way less of having to stick to a 4 year old crap with all the associated problems ( failing battery, smaller screens, less processing power, no new tech additions eg oled, in screen fingerprint, hidden camera etc)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Could as well buy 4 new phones each year instead as they cost way less of having to stick to a 4 year old crap with all the associated problems ( failing battery, smaller screens, less processing power, no new tech additions eg oled, in screen fingerprint, hidden camera etc)
It all comes down to the personal preferences. If you need all the bells and whistles then you are free to buy a new phone every single week. I don’t care.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.