Is Adfoc.us safe and Genuine?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi guy I'm Planning to make some money by publishing my pictures and ebook online to download. So i found a url shortner which pays if others download them. So can i go ahead with these stuffs or have any one got any other suggestions?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've heard of these sites, but never used any of them.

Also, you'd have to trust them with your details - something to think about.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Jep, its safe. I have used it long time ago and made over 300 Dollar with it. But when u want to share EBooks etc and want to make money. Than use a Pay to download site. On the most sites u get 1 Dollar per download. On some networks u can get 10+ Dollar by only 1 Download. The most i have done with this Methode was over 900Dollar in 1 Day.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Jep, its safe. I have used it long time ago and made over 300 Dollar with it. But when u want to share EBooks etc and want to make money. Than use a Pay to download site. On the most sites u get 1 Dollar per download. On some networks u can get 10+ Dollar by only 1 Download. The most i have done with this Methode was over 900Dollar in 1 Day.
thank u for ur reply. you have really got my interest. So can u give me some legit sites name for these kind?
I have some really interesting Ebooks.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Can any one suggest a good legit and best pay per download site?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.