Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
no issues for me.![]()
TrafficLight - Chrome Web Store
Bitdefender TrafficLight adds a strong and non-intrusive layer of security to your browsing experience.chromewebstore.google.com
Hello, this has also been happening for about 20 days. As I have a saved copy of the extension I can install it in the browsers.For 2 days now when I try to find Bitdefender TrafficLight extension on Chrome web store I get the following error:
View attachment 287251
Is it removed from the store because of MV3 compatibility or what?
PS, I get the same error when I try to find Microsoft Defender browser extension too.
I get that if I just go to Chrome Web Store but it shows availabel if I go to the longer url full of letters TrafficLight - Chrome Web StoreHello, this has also been happening for about 20 days. As I have a saved copy of the extension I can install it in the browsers.
Both links show the same error for me.I get that if I just go to Chrome Web Store but it shows availabel if I go to the longer url full of letters TrafficLight - Chrome Web Store
That's odd : /Both links show the same error for me.
The same issue, I checked it on Microsoft Edge and Vivaldi, members who access it looks like using Google Chrome, is it browser related issue?And if you use this page?
![]()
Bitdefender TrafficLight - Free Add-on for Browser Protection
Bitdefender TrafficLight is a free add-on that provides a strong and non-intrusive layer of security to your web browsing experience.www.bitdefender.com
I can access the Bitdefender TrafficLight extension with Vivaldi and Edge.The same issue, I checked it on Microsoft Edge and Vivaldi, members who access it looks like using Google Chrome, is it browser related issue?
I get that if I just go to Chrome Web Store but it shows availabel if I go to the longer url full of letters TrafficLight - Chrome Web Store
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes