Advice Request is Heimdal PRO compatible with Emsisoft Anti-Malware?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Hi I was wondering if Heimdal PRO is compatible with Emsisoft Anti-Malware? because I thought the behavior blockers might conflict with each other.

Thanks, Andrew

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
There shouldn't be any conflict. But we really wouldn't know until we get there. :)
Sooner or later, I will pair Heimdal Pro with my Emsisoft Internet Security.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
No conflicts must occur as Heimdal Pro is meant as an enhancement tool not only for protection but to protect like applying the available patches from manufacturer sites to prevent security holes.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i have EIS on Windows 10 creators update i catch heimdal pro licence, do you think this have incompatibility?, someone in Emsisoft fórum says heimdal Works like a firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.